At Your Service...
Project start and survey assistance
When assistance is required in pre-contract design meetings, Rollsec can complement the installer’s and distibutor’s representation and advise on details and service provision.
Site surveys can also be attended to survey the substrate and site conditions, helping to optimise material usage and control costs.
Rollsec can produce bespoke sections and fabrication solutions to the unique site conditions, providing detailed construction
drawings when necessary.
Section samples and fabrication build-ups can be provided on request.
Specifications & installation instructions
A project specification can be produced and incorporated as an installer’s site submission. (G10 and K10 to NBS Standard).
A powder-coating service is available for bespoke sections, flashings and fabrications.
Rollsec can pay regular site visits to advise during the installation process and can, upon arrangement, inspect to agreed criteria, producing inspection reports and sign-off sheets as part of the Q and A process.
Our design service
Rollsec provides a tailored design service, working with the project team to ensure all specifications and detail is provided
to the installer.
- A full set of SFS calculations can be provided
- Elevation drawings and plan with sectional information can also be provided
- Thermal calculations and reports (u-values) can be provided
Transport and logistics
A nationwide delivery service is available throughout the UK and Eire.
- Self-offload facilities are available (HIAB crane)
- All deliveries are on vehicles to accomodate customer requirements and offload conditions
- Multiple deliveries can be accommodated
- Customer-timed deliveries can be arranged